Jun 25, 2015

Tatted Collar


               Hi, i am back with one more tatting project, its a " Tatted Collar ". I always had a preconceived notion earlier, that tatting is difficult, ' i can't do it '. From this year i started to learn tatting and now i am addicted to it. Before starting this project, I doubted should i start ? Will i able to complete ?. I simply got drooled with this pattern which made me go go........ you can do it or you should do it !!!!.

                 
               This pattern is from " Madura Coats Anchor Needle and Thread Magazine ", Vol 6. No 2.
This tatted collar is been tatted with Anchor tatting thread, tkt 40. 


Tatted Collar

Tatted Collar

Tatted Collar
                  I blocked this project with mild starch powder spray making it fall in shape.  Happy Tatting !!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Vow, beautiful collar. I tried my hands in tatting and failed. R u doing with tatting shuttle or needle? Any specific tutorials from which u have learned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shami, its shuttle tatting, yes initially i too had difficulty in learning. I followed two web site to learn tatting https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=frivolite-tatting+lessons, this is the best to learn for various techniques in tatting. http://www.tattedtreasures.com/tutorials/ this one for beginner.

      Delete
  2. I've read your embroidery article. This is really an amazing content you have described complete things about embroidery. This is really special for beginners to develop their embroidery skill. We have jacket back digitizing servicethat can also fulfill your embroidery needs.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post